If your device is already rooted and you want to install SuperSu this won’t take much your time at all.
1. You just need to Download and install SuperSU from the Google Play Store. And that’s it.
But you may have problem called – SU Binary Occupied.
Now if for any reason you have error which says “SU Binary Occupied”, don’t worry. There is a quick fix for this small trouble.
Just follow these steps below:
1. First you must go to SuperSU’s official website.
2. Find and download the previous version of the APK file on your phone. Refer the Screenshot.
3. Install the selected APK file.
4. Once installed, Launch the app. A Dialog box will open up saying, “SU Binary needs to be updated”. Tap on Continue and then tap on Normal.
5. It will take a couple of minutes to install the updates. Reboot your device.
6. After your device is up, navigate to the Google Play Store and check for updates. Update the SuperSU app to the latest version.
Even after updating to the latest version, the app might prompt you to update the SU Binary. Just follow the steps and reboot your device. And it will be done. You have fixed this small SU Binary Occupied problem.
- How to Fix PUBG Mobile Device Not Supported
- What Is Chocoeukor | Chocoeukor App
- Cydia Impactor Download
- Download Redsn0w
- Top Games For Your iPhone XR or Iphone XS
- Top 5 Toughest Phone Cases
- The Best Insurance Policy For Your iPhone XS
- SuperSU: Installation Guide – SU Binary Occupied – fix
- Beginners’ Guide to Buying Karaoke Machines – DO NOT BUY FROM karaokebananza.com
- Backpage Alternative Websites 2019