If your device is already rooted and you want to install SuperSu this won’t take much your time at all.
1. You just need to Download and install SuperSU from the Google Play Store. And that’s it.
But you may have problem called – SU Binary Occupied.
Now if for any reason you have error which says “SU Binary Occupied”, don’t worry. There is a quick fix for this small trouble. Supersu binary occupied error can happen in any ways. For example if yesterday it worked well for you, but you tried to update binaries using TRWP for example any other app and now you have SU Binary Occupied error. Do not worry we know hot to fix this irritating problem.
Also read: Pandora apk download
SU Binary Occupied – fix
Just follow these steps below:
1. First you must go to SuperSU’s official website.
2. Find and download the previous version of the APK file on your phone. Refer the Screenshot.
3. Install the selected APK file.
4. Once installed, Launch the app. A Dialog box will open up saying, “SU Binary needs to be updated”. Tap on Continue and then tap on Normal.
6. After your device is up, navigate to the Google Play Store and check for updates. Update the SuperSU app to the latest version.
Also read: Chocoeukor
Even after updating to the latest version, the app might prompt you to update the SU Binary. Just follow the steps and reboot your device. And it will be done. You have fixed this small SU Binary Occupied problem.
- How to block unknown callers on iPhone
- Sony Xperia 5 Review
- EaseUS Data Recovery review
- How to Install and Configure Real Debrid on Kodi
- How to Install Titanium TV on Firestick
- How to Install Vudu on Firestick
- How to fix no mobile data or internet | mobile data not working
- How to block text messages on Samsung
- How to Scan Documents and Make PDFs with iPhone or iPad
- How to Install and Setup IPTV for Roku