If you scroll through the list of installed Android apps on Your smartphone or tablet, you might find names like chocoEUKor, coolEUKor, or RoseEUKor. What these terms are all about and whether you can also remove these apps, we will explain you in this article today. With the latest Android OS updates, there was an addition to the other associated firmware and software’s by smartphone companies. So, what’s this thing named Chocoeukor? Is it some virus? Or, is it merely bloatware?
Lots of people thought of it to be a program, while others were convinced that it was a sort of malicious virus and influenced their smartphones. Some even believed it to be some ransomware Trojan that could hack into your system and take all of your vital information. These were a few of the concerns or questions that lots of android users had. Let’s take a look at what’s Chocoeukor really is.
What Is A Bloatware
If you are an Android user, then you have most probably encounter that there is pre-installed apps in your device. It can be just a simple weather app or an annoying and unnecessary news app. All these apps are per-installed and might be called bloat wares. Bloatwares are merely unnecessary programs which come pre-installed on your device. Additionally, the reason such programs are known as bloatwares is that these programs can’t be uninstalled from one’s device as with other apps. Unfortunately, the packages can only be uninstalled if you have rooted device.
Now, since we already know what a bloatware is it will be easier to understand what is Cocoeukor.
The apps with the names ChocoEUKor, CoolEUKor, RoseEUKor or similar are not dangerous. It is neither a virus, Trojan or spyware. These apps can have packages that contain additional fonts and other similar things. They are installed by the manufacturers of your smartphone and are therefore already on your mobile phone before even selling the device to you.
How To Remove ChocoEukor App ( ChocoEUKor.apk) ?
If you would like to uninstall such bloatwares like ChocoEUKor, you must have rooted android device. If you already have rooted your android, you can use Titanium backup to remove unwanted apps. There is absolutely no risk to delete the ChocoEukor app from your device. Also there will be more space and RAM for your other apps.
To remove Boat ware like this: XDA Developers forum suggesting and giving official tools for remove this file.
- Download and Click on Debloat.bat.
- Boot will start automatically.
- Follow the on-screen instruction and jump to the next step.
- Reboot your Smartphone device after you will get prompt.
These apps are also known as bloatware:
So if you like and don’t use any of these you can delete these apps too.
- How to Install and Setup IPTV for Roku
- How to Watch ESPN on Firestick / Fire TV
- How to Download and Install Ultimate IPTV Kodi Addon
- Best Jailbroken Firestick Channels List for 2019
- How to Install Stream Hub Kodi Addon
- iPhone X screen frozen and can’t turn off | How to turn off iPhone X
- Best Primewire Alternatives To Stream Free Movies
- Best Sites to Download Anime Torrents
- How to Install Spectrum TV App on FireStick
- How to Install Xfinity Stream on Firestick