We love the fact that android is always rolling out new updates. These ensure that your phone is secure and that your apps are running smoothly. In fact, you will be able to complete tasks with ease. Things like playing slots online for real money, editing videos, and more, will become a breeze after you update your software.
Now, Android 11 is here, and this update brings a lot of new, exciting features. With this update, you will be able to control all your connected devices. Also, you are able to improve notifications, get redesigned media controls, as well as get a new messaging feature. This new messaging feature is called Bubbles.
Below is how to install Android 11 on an Android phone.
- Firstly, make sure that you go to the Settings of your phone if you are on Samsung. For other phones, like the Pixel, you will need to go to System, then go to the Advanced tab.
- After that, you will need to make sure that you go to Software Update if you are using a Samsung phone. For those that are using a Google Pixel phone, you will need to go to the System Update option. OnePlus users will need to go to Settings, and then proceed to System Update.
- Now, you will need to make sure that you check for the latest updates. In order to do that, choose Download Updates Manually if you are using a Samsung phone. For the other phones, you can tap on Check for Update.
- At this point, your phone will go online in order to check for any software updates. You will need to be patient during this process. If the update is readily available, you will see it on your phone within a few minutes.Did you know that you can save casinosnz casino app on android
- However, it should be noted that Google is still rolling out this update. Therefore, it may even take a few days before you are able to download this software update. Therefore, we suggest that you keep checking for the update.
- After the update has been downloaded, follow the prompts in order to install it.