As all Apple company cell phone lovers knows the iPhone X is the most innovative smartphone in the world. This smartphone has many great functions. But there are many common issues with all smartphones. Many users complain about power problems. Even the new phones like iPhone X from Apple can get this problem time at the time. So follow this guide, and we will show you what to do if your iPhone X screen froze and can’t turn off.
How to turn off iPhone X
To fix the iPhone X screen frozen problem first, we need to identify the problem. If you can’t turn off your iPhone X smartphone and your screen is frozen all the time and does not respond to anything, so this is the problem, and we will try to fix this.
There are several ways to turn off iPhone X. One way is via software, and the other way is by hardware.
- Before we start we need to make sure that iPhone X is fully charged and it isn’t just a drained battery causing the issue (o this case if you can’t turn it on)
- If your phone screen is frozen and you can’t turn off your iPhone X, then you can force it to restart by doing the following:
- To restart your iphone x smartphone please press and release the Volume Up button, then press and release the Volume Down button, then press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo. This will Hard restart your device.
- The device shoulf first show the Apple logo then restart istelf.
- If the force restart option doesn’t work for you , you can also try different methods by restoring your iPhone X using the recovery mode. For this please read the info below.
Here are the steps on how to place your iPhone X into recovery mode:
- First you need to plug on iPhone X with computer using a lightning cable;
- Secondly please launch iTunes program on your computer;
- If you phone is already connected, press and release the Volume Up button, then press and release the Volume Down button, then press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo.
The device Shoudl display the Apple logo. Don’t let go of the Side button until you see the recovery-mode screen.
- In your iTunes, you should then see a message stating that “There is a problem with the iPhone that requires it to be updated or restored.”
- Once you’re in recovery mode, you can either restore the iPhone or update iOS as necessary.
- After restoring or updating iOS, your iPhone will automatically reboot and exit recovery mode on its own.
Usually, you won’t lose any data if you just restart your iPhone.
Also read: iPhone Won’t Turn On Or Charge?
How to turn off iPhone X – Software method
- For this go to Settings > General. Go down to the bottom and search for the Shut Down tab.
- The power off slider should appear now. So just swipe the slider, and your iPhone X will turn off immediately.
I hope these two methods helped you to fix this iPhone X screen frozen error. If not, please share whats wrong in comment section just here below.
- Essential Tips to Help Improve Your Smartphone Performance
- Discord Screen Share Audio Not Working Error
- How to turn off safe mode on tumblr
- How to Recover Lost Photos/Contacts/Messages on iOS 13
- How to Scan Documents and Make PDFs with iPhone or iPad
- How to block text messages on Samsung
- How to Create an Effective UX/UI for Your Mobile App
- Top 5 Apps Like ChatRad
- Most Essential Android Privacy Settings: Adjust Them Now
- What Is Com.lge.launcher3 | What Is The Use Of Com.lge.launcher3