We will be sharing a detailed guide to Root HomTom HT7. So you are a HomTom HT7 owner and now want a guide to root it.If your answer is “YES then we have got you covered as a working TWRP 3.0.2-1 is available for HomTom HT7. Now you can install TWRP Recovery on your smartphone and root it now.The TWRP Recovery is a custom recovery developed by TeamWin that allows you to install third-party firmware.You must be aware of that fact that stock recovery does not allow installing third-party firmware.
In order to root the device, users have to do download the custom TWRP recovery for HomTom HT7 and flash it via sp flash tool (Guide has given below). Remember, this is an unofficial TWRP for HomTom HT7. The version of the custom TWRP Recovery is 3.0.2-1.You have to follow the guide step by step to root HomTom HT7 without any issues
Rooting HomTom HT7 gives you additional benefits like you can install special apps, flash custom ROMs, you can streamline your phone performance and many extra features. The real performance of an Android smartphone can only be unlocked once it is rooted. Rooting your HomTom HT7, lets the user flash different Custom MODs, ROMs, and such stuff onto the device.
Now here we come with a full working guide on how to install TWRP Recovery and Root HomTom HT7. While rooting you have to be very careful and proceed with great caution, anything wrongs you may get your device bricked.
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Make sure you have installed USB Drives on your PC.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer.
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Create a nandroid backup on your device
Guide: Root and Install TWRP Recovery On HomTom HT7
Products from Amazon.com
Step 1: Install TWRP Recovery On HomTom HT7
The first method you can Install the TWRP recovery then flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get your device rooted
- Check out the Pre-Requirement Section above (Important)
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.Check out the link given above to unlock the bootloader if you haven’t done it yet
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the Download TWRP Recovery (3.0.2-1) and transfer it to your HomTom HT7 (Credit: Meziane2017)
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install TWRP recovery on your HomTom HT7. (Same as flashing the stock ROM)
Note: Find the Scatter File from the downloaded TWRP zip file, which you have downloaded. Rename the TWRP (.img) file to recovery.img. Now, on the flash tool interface, navigate and select the scatter file and At this stage, just leave the recovery as ticket/ checked. Now, at the location tab, click on the storage location field of the recovery and search and browse for the custom recovery image file which is device-specific
#1 Using SuperSu To Root HomTom HT7
- Download the latest SuperSu zip (Download)
- Now follow the given guide to Install SuperSu On your device to get root access
- How to Install and Setup IPTV for Roku
- How to Watch ESPN on Firestick / Fire TV
- How to Download and Install Ultimate IPTV Kodi Addon
- Best Jailbroken Firestick Channels List for 2019
- How to Install Stream Hub Kodi Addon
- iPhone X screen frozen and can’t turn off | How to turn off iPhone X
- Best Primewire Alternatives To Stream Free Movies
- Best Sites to Download Anime Torrents
- How to Install Spectrum TV App on FireStick
- How to Install Xfinity Stream on Firestick