Huawei P10 Lite announced on 2017, February. Out of the box, it comes with Android OS, v7.0 (Nougat).
It has 5.2 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors. It’s screen has a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels (~424 ppi pixel density). Huawei P10 Lite is powered by HiSilicon Kirin 655 chipset. It has Octa-core (4×2.1 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU with 4 GB RAM and it has Mali-T830MP2 as a Graphics Processing Unit(GPU). It has internal storage of 32 GB with support of microSD, up to 256 GB as external storage. It has Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) with GSM / HSPA / LTE network support of speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps. Huawei P10 Lite has main rear camera of 12 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash. It has non-removable li-ion 3100 mah battery.
- Your device must have atleat 60% of charge.
- Goto Settings -> Security and enable the “Unknown sources”.
- For your safety, please take backup of your importent stuffs.
- Turn on USB debugging mode from Developer Options on your Huawei P10 Lite. To turn on USB debugging you have to enable Developer options, GoTo settings -> About and tap multiple times on build number.
- A working windows PC.
[amazon_link asins=’B0716SYF3F,B06Y4MVDBL,B071VRL2HY,B06XP2B3WM,B06XKVXG14′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’top777-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’148b6f98-bf0a-11e7-89f6-e35fc4a74937′]
Steps to install TWRP on Huawei P10 Lite
- Goto official TWRP page and download twrp-2.8.x.x-xxx.img file for your Huawei P10 Lite. Keep twrp-2.8.x.x-xxx.img file in a separate folder.
- Your PC must have ADB & fastboot installed and configured. For quick installation try 15 Second ADB installer. Download link
- Now connect your device to your PC and goto twrp folder and press and hold shift then rightclick on white space and “Open command window here”.
- Now type following commands at command prompt.
- “adb reboot bootloader” – to boot your device into bootloader.
- after booting into bootloader type “fastboot flash recovery twrp-2.8.x.x-xxx.img” – this will flash TWRP recovery on your Huawei P10 Lite.
- “fastboot reboot” – to reboot your device.
- After reboot type “adb reboot recovery” – to boot into recovery mode.
We strongly suggest you to visit xda-developers, and do some research on the way to root Huawei P10 Lite.
Methods to Root Huawei P10 Lite without PC
- If you Have already installed TWRP :
- Download Super SU by chainfire from the following link and put it in the root of your internal storage.
- Boot into TWRP from your device and install/flash UPDATE-SuperSU-vX.XX.zip zip in your Huawei P10 Lite.
- Congratualtions, you have successfully rooted your device and installed TWRP.
- If your don’t have a working TWRP installed then you can try :
- Download KingRoot APK and install it on your Huawei P10 Lite. After installation go to app drawer and open KingRoot app and click on orange circle(“FIX”) then wait for some time. Now, Reboot your device.
- If you want to istall SuperSU and remove any other apps like KingRoot etc the just download and install SuperSU me apk on you device and follow instructions.