Install TWRP Recovery and Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Prime/Redmi Y1: Xiaomi launched another great device with trending specifications Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Prime/Redmi Y1. It comes with 5.5-inch display with 720×1280 resolution at 320 PPI, 16 MP Primary camera, and 13 MP front-facing camera powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 with 2/4 GB of RAM and 3080 mAh battery. Redmi Note 5A Prime/Redmi Y1 comes with MIUI 8 based on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box.
In this guide, we will have a walkthrough and all necessary steps to how to install TWRP Recovery and Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Prime/Redmi Y1. Rooting Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Prime/Redmi Y1 lets you gain privileged control over various Android hidden features. You can customize anything on your device. Rooting your device allows you to remove all the restrictions applied by the manufacturer.
Rooting Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Prime/Redmi Y1 gives you additional benefits like you can install special apps, flash custom ROMs, you can streamline your phone performance and many extra features. The real performance of an Android smartphone can only be unlocked once it is rooted. Rooting your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Prime/Redmi Y1, lets the user flash different Custom MODs, ROMs, and such stuff onto the device.
Now here we come with a full working guide on how to install TWRP Recovery and Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Prime/Redmi Y1. While rooting you have to be very careful and proceed with great caution, anything wrongs you may get your device bricked.
We will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Make sure you have installed USB Drives on your PC.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer.
- Now Enable Developer option.G
- Create a nandroid backup on your device
How To Install TWRP Recovery and Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Prime/Redmi Y1 | Both SuperSu and Magisk
The first method you can Install the TWRP recovery then flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get your device rooted
Steps To Install TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Prime/Redmi Y1
- Check out the Pre-Requirement Section above (Important)
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.Check out the link given above to unlock the bootloader if you haven’t done it yet
- Now download the TWRP Recovery For Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Prime/Redmi Y1.
- Now follow the given guide to Install TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Prime/Redmi Y1.
Steps To Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Prime/Redmi Y1
#1 Using SuperSu To Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Prime/Redmi Y1
- Download the TWRP img
- Now follow the given guide to Install SuperSu On your device to get root access
#2 Using Magisk To Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Prime/Redmi Y1
- Download the latest Magisk
- Now follow the guide to flash magisk via TWRP to get root access on your device.
That’s it. Your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Prime/Redmi Y1 has been rooted successfully.
- Essential Tips to Help Improve Your Smartphone Performance
- Discord Screen Share Audio Not Working Error
- How to turn off safe mode on tumblr
- How to Recover Lost Photos/Contacts/Messages on iOS 13
- How to Scan Documents and Make PDFs with iPhone or iPad
- How to block text messages on Samsung
- How to Create an Effective UX/UI for Your Mobile App
- Top 5 Apps Like ChatRad
- Most Essential Android Privacy Settings: Adjust Them Now
- What Is Com.lge.launcher3 | What Is The Use Of Com.lge.launcher3