How to root Samsung Galaxy S8 and install TWRP
In this article, we will be covering comprehensive methods with all the details on how to root Samsung Galaxy S8 and install TWRP. This method is simple and easy like in other Samsung models.
Rooting your device always gives you a lot of features which we don’t usually get with Stock ROM. You can overclock your phone to increase its performance. You can even under- clock the processor to improve battery timing of your phone. Other than these features, there are a lot of other cool features which can be accessed, such as privacy settings can be changed, once you have rooted phone. A lot of apps on Play store work only with rooted Galaxy S8.
The real performance of an Android smartphone can only be unlocked once it is rooted. Rooting your Galaxy S5 Neo, lets the user flash different Custom MODs, ROMs, and such stuff onto the device.
Thie method will require ODIN to root your device, so you have to install ODIN in your PC or Laptop also you have to install all the drivers of your device into your Computer.Now let us move on to our guide on How to root Samsung Galaxy S8 and install TWRP recovery
WARNING: TipsFormobile.com will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy S8, while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure your device has more than 40% battery
- Download and Install Samsung Drivers On your PC.Download Link->>Samsung Drivers
- A windows operating system running Computer
- Enable developer, USB debugging and OEM Unlock option.
How to root Samsung Galaxy S8 and install TWRP recovery
Following steps are guide to root Samsung Galaxy S8:
- Download the TWRP file and remember the location where you saved it.
- Now Download Odin Flash tool from the download section and install it on your computer.
- Next, follow this guide to Flash TWRP On Samsung Galaxy S8 using Odin Flash tool
- Once installation is complete, reboot your device
Guide to root Samsung Galaxy S8
- Now download the SuperSu file from the download section and transfer it to the internal memory of your Samsung Galaxy S8
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery
- Follow the guide to Flash SuperSu.zip file using TWRP recovery to Root Galaxy Samsung Galaxy S8
- Done!!! Now reboot your device and enjoy playing your rooted phone.