The latest WYFF iOS app will let you know what’s happening in your surrounding area. If you download this APP you will always be with the latest sports news, political news, or even national news, pop rumors from entertainment pages, and much much more. Download the latest WYFF iOS News app for free today.
This WYFF iOS app, Weather and Sports App for all Apple smartphones include:
– Greenville best and interesting news and also has push notifications alerts.
-latest severe weather watches, warnings, interactive radar, and other information you need to stay ahead of any storm.
– You will also get access to live streaming breaking news updates from our WYFF News 4 reporters when it happens, where it happens
– Local news submission area for breaking news, news tips, and the ability to email your news photos and videos right to our newsroom to be featured on air
– Up to date, current local weather conditions, hourly Greenville weather updates, and 7-day forecasts
– An interactive radar that lets you zoom in and out to street level and watch storms as they approach. Move the map around to see major weather activity
– Share stories via email or your social media pages
– Greenville weather alerts and updates, WYFF News 4 weather team videocasts and more
Also read: es.pn/watchfaq
GREENVILLE, S.C. — Install our weather app right now and stay ahead of storms, stay informed, and stay safe!
wyff ios app Download
You can get the latest WYFF ios app here.
Android users can download from google Play here.
How to download the iOS app
- Visit Apps.apple apple store, by clicking this link
- Once the store opens, download, and install the application.
- The app’s size is only 15MB, it doesn’t require much memory.
- The supported iOS devices are from 13.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- The app contains not just screening guidelines and questions, it has important information on COVID 19 and how to stay safe in these trying times.
WYFF APP features
- Alerts for severe weather watches and warnings
- Video forecasts from WYFF News 4 meteorologists
- Powerful street-level interactive radar
- Customizable layers of radar, from storm tracks to warnings to lightning
- Clickable storm tracks to provide individual storm info
- Current conditions and forecasts wherever you are, or any location you set
- School, business, and organization closings
- Share weather updates to Facebook and Twitter