Apple Watch users can go ahead and download the final Variant of watchOS 5.2 right now. Here’s what is new in this upgrade. Apple Watch updates usually come in slow and steady, but every new release brings with it a bevy of improvements that make the wearable an enjoyable experience. Today, watchOS 5.2 is now available for all Apple Watch users, except Series 0, and this is what it brings to the table in terms of changes and feature additions: Now, let us get to the download itself. If you are a new Apple Watch user then it should be made clear immediately that once proceed with the update, watchOS 5.2 is going to take a while to install. Unlike iOS updates, this one’s not likely to be zippy at all. So, for a moment if you believe that your watch may not be moving ahead with the upgrade, trust me, it is.
Also read: Stranger chat apps
With that disclaimer of sorts from the way, you can begin things Off by placing your Apple Watch on its magnetic charger and connect to WiFi as well. On your iPhone, start the Watch app then browse to General > Software Update.
Tap on Download and Install the moment you find the new watchOS 5.2 upgrade.
First, the update will be downloaded, verified with Apple and then Installed in your Apple Watch.
This entire process may take up to half an hour, so please make sure that you do not use your iPhone or Apple Watch. I’ll go as far as saying that you ought to install the upgrade just before going to bed, in a time when you’re sure you won’t use either of your devices.
Once the installation is done, you will hear a chime in your Apple Watch, and you may use the wearable as you usually would. Those with cellular Apple Watch versions should go ahead and install The update immediately as new software updates often make things as stable as possible over an LTE connection.
- How to Install and Setup IPTV for Roku
- How to Watch ESPN on Firestick / Fire TV
- How to Download and Install Ultimate IPTV Kodi Addon
- Best Jailbroken Firestick Channels List for 2019
- How to Install Stream Hub Kodi Addon
- iPhone X screen frozen and can’t turn off | How to turn off iPhone X
- Best Primewire Alternatives To Stream Free Movies
- Best Sites to Download Anime Torrents
- How to Install Spectrum TV App on FireStick
- How to Install Xfinity Stream on Firestick