Opera Releases Browser For Android TV, But Currently Not Compatible With Nexus Player
You want the internet on your TV? There are several ways to go about that, but the latest is to use Android TV and the Opera TV Browser app. It’s free to download, but compatibility is a bit odd. It doesn’t seem to support the Nexus Player right now, but it will install on the Shield and ADT-1 just fine.
Opera’s TV browser uses the hallmark speed dial interface to make favorite pages easy to access. It’s also designed to work with the standard d-pad on your remote, which means no attaching a mouse to get around. The compatibility issue is odd, but I imagine that’s just a mistake. The Nexus Player isn’t a great device, but it’s probably the most popular Android TV box because of the low price.
- iPhone Camera Not Focusing Fix
- iPhone X screen frozen and can’t turn off | How to turn off iPhone X
- What Are Some Excellent Methods to Boost Mac Performance
- Captain America – the best among slot machines for mobile devices
- Free Marvel slots with no download for mobile devices
- Broadband Jargon | Confusing Terms Explained
- Best photo overlays app
- How to block text messages on Samsung
- How Video Games Affect Behavior Students
- What is Pagebuddynotisvc