Opera Releases Browser For Android TV, But Currently Not Compatible With Nexus Player
You want the internet on your TV? There are several ways to go about that, but the latest is to use Android TV and the Opera TV Browser app. It’s free to download, but compatibility is a bit odd. It doesn’t seem to support the Nexus Player right now, but it will install on the Shield and ADT-1 just fine.
Opera’s TV browser uses the hallmark speed dial interface to make favorite pages easy to access. It’s also designed to work with the standard d-pad on your remote, which means no attaching a mouse to get around. The compatibility issue is odd, but I imagine that’s just a mistake. The Nexus Player isn’t a great device, but it’s probably the most popular Android TV box because of the low price.
- How to Fix Hulu Playback Failure
- Chrome Continue Where You Left Off Not Working – FIX
- 5 Best Online Fake Receipt Maker Tools
- Best Working Kodi 18 Leia Builds | November 2019
- How to Install VMAXX Kodi Addon
- How to Install Kodi Bae Repository
- Need for Speed Heat – Review
- iPhone Camera Not Focusing Fix
- How to fix iPhone XS Max with ghost touch bug after iOS 13
- Mobile Casino Games – What Device Do You Need?