Opera Releases Browser For Android TV, But Currently Not Compatible With Nexus Player
You want the internet on your TV? There are several ways to go about that, but the latest is to use Android TV and the Opera TV Browser app. It’s free to download, but compatibility is a bit odd. It doesn’t seem to support the Nexus Player right now, but it will install on the Shield and ADT-1 just fine.
Opera’s TV browser uses the hallmark speed dial interface to make favorite pages easy to access. It’s also designed to work with the standard d-pad on your remote, which means no attaching a mouse to get around. The compatibility issue is odd, but I imagine that’s just a mistake. The Nexus Player isn’t a great device, but it’s probably the most popular Android TV box because of the low price.
- How To Jailbreak Iphone 6 or 6s
- Can’t login to UltiPro from home
- MobiKin: The Best Assistant for Android
- Tips for Winning Money With Your Mobile Phone
- Snoopza Review – Android Phone Spy App
- Best Mobile Technology is 5G and it is in Trend in Latest Tech News
- Best FM Radio Apps For Android Without Internet 2020
- Best Hookup Apps for Android and iOS 2020
- What is a VPN?
- Avoid Falling For These Robocall Scams by Educating Yourself