Opera Releases Browser For Android TV, But Currently Not Compatible With Nexus Player
You want the internet on your TV? There are several ways to go about that, but the latest is to use Android TV and the Opera TV Browser app. It’s free to download, but compatibility is a bit odd. It doesn’t seem to support the Nexus Player right now, but it will install on the Shield and ADT-1 just fine.
Opera’s TV browser uses the hallmark speed dial interface to make favorite pages easy to access. It’s also designed to work with the standard d-pad on your remote, which means no attaching a mouse to get around. The compatibility issue is odd, but I imagine that’s just a mistake. The Nexus Player isn’t a great device, but it’s probably the most popular Android TV box because of the low price.
- How to Install and Setup IPTV for Roku
- How to Watch ESPN on Firestick / Fire TV
- How to Download and Install Ultimate IPTV Kodi Addon
- Best Jailbroken Firestick Channels List for 2019
- How to Install Stream Hub Kodi Addon
- iPhone X screen frozen and can’t turn off | How to turn off iPhone X
- Best Primewire Alternatives To Stream Free Movies
- Best Sites to Download Anime Torrents
- How to Install Spectrum TV App on FireStick
- How to Install Xfinity Stream on Firestick