As the title mentions I’ve had issues where there phone has shut down due to low battery at as high as 50% but normally once it got to 30% it was goodnight and it shut down. If i left it 5 minutes I could power it up again and maybes get a little bit more use out of but ultimately it would go again.
I’ve seen seen this on my iPhone 6s+ and multiple flavours of the iPhone 7. I’ve had my phone changed but as mentioned but never has gone away.
How to Stop the iPhone Turning Off with 30% Battery
Now I had a theory about this so tested, My thoughts where that even though the battery had 30% left on it, it could not power the phone while the screen was on 100% brightness!. I always had my phone at 100% as i like to use the screen to its full potential.
So I lowered my screen brightness to 90%, it still turned off at around 30%. I then dropped it to 80%…the phone then ran down as expected to 0%. I have tested this now on my iPhone 6s+ for a month and not once as the phone shut down prematurely.
Lowering the iPhone Screen Brightness
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
- Slide the brightness button to about 80%
So as mentioned if your iPhone shuts down when it has battery remaining then give this a try, not a real fix but at least you can stop worrying it will turn off when you need it. Let me know if this works for you.
- 10 Best Torrent Sites to Get E-Books for Free
- How To Jailbreak Iphone 6 or 6s
- Can’t login to UltiPro from home
- MobiKin: The Best Assistant for Android
- Tips for Winning Money With Your Mobile Phone
- Snoopza Review – Android Phone Spy App
- Best Mobile Technology is 5G and it is in Trend in Latest Tech News
- Best FM Radio Apps For Android Without Internet 2020
- Best Hookup Apps for Android and iOS 2020
- What is a VPN?