If you want to discover who has recently looked at your profile, there are a few methods that can help you figure it out.
Facebook is one of the most widely used social media sites, with users spending most of their time there chatting with online friends and engaging in other activities. When it comes to stalking, Facebook is even more prevalent. With the growing amount of people using social media platforms like Facebook- stalking has become a common occurrence.
Any app that claims to accomplish this (and that you’ve joined using your Facebook profile) may be reported by:
- Select Settings from the right drop-down icon in the Facebook menu.
- From the left menu, choose Apps and Websites. To find the app by name, type it into the search area.
- Next to the program name, select View and Edit.
- Select Give Feedback at the bottom of the page.
- Select Next after – selecting the issue you’d want to report the app for it.
- To complete, choose Done.
View Who Has Been Visiting Your Facebook Pages
While you won’t be able to know how many people (or who) have seen your personal Facebook profile, you will be able to see who has viewed any Facebook Pages you manage. Go to your Facebook Page and click Insights from the top menu to get this information.
The Insights Overview page displays useful; data like the number of page visits, the number of likes your page has had, follows, engagements, and more. The left menu on this page has a variety of choices that offer you some intriguing information about how visitors interact with your website.
Although you won’t be able to see the identities of those who have visited your Facebook page, you will be able to access crucial demographic information. You can view this by going to the left menu and selecting People. This page lists your fans, followers, individuals you’ve reached, and those who have interacted with your page from it.
Is there a Facebook plugin that allows me to know who has viewed my profile?
Yes, Google Chrome users have reason to rejoice!
You can instantly view your Facebook profile visits by installing and adding a Chrome extension.
- Go to the Social Profiles Extensions page.
- From the drop-down option, choose to Add to Chrome.
- When the download gets finished, click the Add extension button.
- Your Chrome browser will get updated with the plugin.
- Then, using the same browser, go to Facebook and log in to your account.
- You can see your Facebook profile using a timeline bar.
- There is a “visitor” option available.
- The person who glanced at your profile’s name.
That’s all there is to it when it comes to finding out who has looked at your Facebook profile.
Is it possible to detect if I spend a lot of time on their Facebook page?
No, Facebook does not enable you to know how many times your profile has got seen. As a result, the person you’re stalking won’t know.