Cydia Impactor is a vital software for both iOS and Android devices. For all iOS devices, this tool helps to set up Cydia, eliminate Cydia installer, install third party programs by side loading IPA files. Additionally, it may be used to root Android tablets and smartphones running on Android Gingerbread to Lollipop. Jay Freeman is the founder of Cydia impactor download who developed Cydia Download for iPhones, iPads and iPod touch apparatus. As noticed above, users may install their favorite programs, games by side loading IPAs on iDevices and APK files on Android utilizing Impactor tool. Nowadays, the majority of the iDevice users download Cydia Impactor since this is the newest method that installs jailbreak programs on iOS devices.
Installing apps on Android devices have become easy because of ease of accessibility of apk documents and straightforward procedure for installing them. But when it comes to iOS, it’s actually quite tricky. ITunes is the most frequently used by the majority of the iOS consumers but a lot don’t know how to use it correctly to accomplish tasks. Aside from iTunes, there are lots of third-party platforms which may be used to set up IPA on iPhone. A number of them include vShare, iFunbox, Diawi, iTools etc.. But the simplest and effortless means to do this is to use Cydia Impactor.
IPA / APK files may be downloaded for Computer (Windows or Mac). Then these files can be installed directly on the connected devices iOS / Android.
Also read: How to Use Odin on MAC OSX – Download JOdin3
Main Cydia impactor features
- Install Jailbreak Files: This application widely uses for installing jailbreak applications into iDevices. The sideloading manner is the easiest way of installing any kind of IPA file into iPhones. So that the most semi-jailbreak applications requires download Cydia Impactor tool for installing the app on iDevices.
- Root Android Devices: The sideloading is not the limit for Cydiaimpactor. If you are using an Android smartphone or tablet PC what running Android 2.3 or higher, then it is a simple assignment to root current OS version within a few clicks. Simply connect your Android device to the computer after enabling USB Debugging mode, then click “Start” to commence the process. It will root your mobile in a moment.
- Unlock Bootloader: Unlock or lock Bootloader is just a simple process with Cydia Impactor download at all. Engage in the manner following correct instructions for a safe procedure.
- USB Drivers Included: You can install the universal USB device drivers for all kind of Android mobiles with Impactor download. Hence, no user needs for installing USB drivers manually.
- Install Packages: Flash recovery packages such as stock or custom, flash the root package or update each package became simplest with Cydia Impactor download.
- June 5, 2019 – Improves the error message for missing zip entry. Provides a 64-bit macOS version with macOS Catalina compatibility.
- October 17, 2018 – Version 0.9.50 released with a fix for unzipping IPA files on Windows.
- September 18, 2018 – Version 0.9.46 released with iOS 12 support.
- August 11, 2018 – Saurik has pushed a new update (version 0.9.45) that fixes the “cpp 160” error and certificate revoke errors.
- August 10, 2018 – Umang Raghubanshi pushed an update that fixes the http-win.cpp:160 error. This version disables TLS certification. According to the developer, this is a “band-aid” fix that you can use until Saurik releases an official update.
- August 14, 2017 – Saurik has released version 0.9.43 to fix the “Peer Certificate” error.
- Cydia Impactor has been updated to version 0.9.42. It is now compatible with iOS 11.
Also read: Pandora apk download 2019
Before You Start
Before you download Cydia Impactor and start using it, you should be aware of the following:
- You need to use your Apple ID with Cydia Impactor – if you would prefer, you can setup a second free/dummy account that you use for this purpose
- If your Apple ID is a free one, the app certificates will expire after 7 days, leaving you to sideload the app once again. It will continue to expire every seven days
- If your Apple ID is a paid Developer ID, the certificates will expire after 12 months
- You must ensure that iTunes is up to date before you use the app
DOWNLOAD CYDIA IMPACTOR FOR MAC OS X
- iTunes (latest version) may be installed on Mac if you have an iOS device.
- XCode is not required.
Download CI for Mac OS X.
DOWNLOAD CYDIA IMPACTOR FOR WINDOWS
Important: do not “Run as Administrator” if you are running Windows 10.
- iTunes (latest version) may be installed on Windows if you have an iOS device.
- If you are on Windows and have an Adnroid device, you can use Impactor’s USB Driverscan to talk to your Android device over USB.
Download CI for Windows.
After download you may extract the zip file and run “Impactor.exe” file. Make sure you don’t run it as administrator.
To upgrade CI you can go to Impactor option – Check for Updates.
DOWNLOAD CYDIA IMPACTOR FOR LINUX
Extra: with CI you can also brigde with your device (Connect, Disconnect or Restart), Reboot, Bootloader, Run Program, Open Shell, Watch log from your device. And also get identifier token, download AOKP and more.
Also read: ExtraTorrents Unblocked & Mirror Sites
HOW TO FIX CYDIA IMPACTOR ERROR PROVISION CCP: 150
If you have tried to load Cydia Impactor but you have encountered the “ccp: 150” error like so many others have, there is a quick and easy way to get around it so you can use the app without any issues whatsoever.
After dragging and dropping the application into Impactor, you sign in and get the “provision ccp: 150” error. This is a common problem that many people have reported on, but up until now there really hasn’t been an effective fix for it.
#1 – You can choose to reset your account password, but you really don’t have to do that. The other option you have when it comes to getting rid of this error is to visit the Apple website and log in using your Apple ID and password.
#2 – Now that you are signed in, just close your browser. Drag and drop the application you want to install into Cydia Impactor, sign in with your Apple ID, and you shouldn’t encounter the error anymore.
Pretty much everyone who has encountered this problem and tried this method hasn’t had any issues with using this method, so it should work for you just fine.
Cydia Impactor won’t Detect my Device?
The problem may not lie with Cydia Impactor. If it won’t recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, there is a good chance that the problem lies with your computer. These are the main reasons why there may be a problem:
- You may not have installed iTunes on your computer
- Your iOS device has not been correctly connected to the computer
- iTunes is unable to recognize the device that is connected
How to Fix Cydia Impactor Not Detecting iOS Device :
There are five methods to try here; start at the top and work your way through until you find one that works for you:
- Method 1: Check USB Port
The first step is to check the port that your iOS device is connected to. Does your iPhone or iPad begin charging when you connect it to your computer? If not, the USB port may be at fault so try a different one and keep trying until you find one that works. If the impactor app still doesn’t work, move on to the next method.
- Method 2: Reinstall iTunes
Delete iTunes and all related services form your computer and reinstall it:
- Remove iTunes, Apple Mobile Device Support and Apple Application Support from your computer
- Reboot your computer
- Install iTunes again
- Reboot your computer
- Try the Impactor app again.
If it still doesn’t work, move on to Method 3, as shown below.
- Method 3: Is Your USB Cable Working?
If your USB cable is not working correctly, then the Impactor app will not be able to detect your device. Try another cable and make sure you are using the correct Apple certified cable. If the cable is working, but Cydia Impactor isn’t, try Method 4.
- Method 4: Update Cydia Impactor
As with any application of software tool, you should make sure you are using the most up to date version of Cydia Impactor. Download the latest version from the links above.
How to Install IPA Files using Cydia Impactor Download
- If you are using a Mac to perform this activity on an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, you have to use the latest update of iTunes to use the tool as well.
- You do not need the Xcode application.
- If you are using the application on Windows platform this also required the latest updated iTunes version for the best performance.
- It is an attempt to use an APK file over Android OS the USB driver is a must. You have a pretty good chance of install USB driver that has placed under USB tab.
- You are able to get comparing two file types on Linux from 32bit or 64bit applications.
Install IPA Files
The Impactor tool acts as an intermediate supporter to make installed IPA and the APK files for each device. Normally this application has a fixed setups of installing all the file types to Apple iDevices and Android devices.
- Step 01: At the beginning, Download the latest version of iTunes on your PC.
- Step 02: Download the IPA file on your computer that you need to install using the Cydiaimpactor.
- Step 03: Download Cydia Impactor tool latest and compatible version from our download section.
- Step 04: The tool has been zipped and extracts it into a reachable location.
- Step 05: Now connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device to the Computer using a certified USB lightning cable.
- Step 06: Find and launch the Impactor application.
- Step 07: Once the tool is identified your iDevice, drag and drop the IPA file on to it.
- Step 08: Also, it is possible to perform the same process by following “Device” and select “Install Package” option in the tool.
- Step 09: The software will ask for the Apple ID and Password to complete the installation.
- Step 10: Wait for a moment, the cydiaimpactor will install the IPA file as an app on your iOS device.
- Step 11: To open the application that installed on the iDevice, navigate to “Settings > General > Device Management” on the iDevice.
- Step 12: Tap on the installed profile and tap again on “Trust” to validate the app as trusted.
- Step 13: Go to Home Screen and you’re allowed to run the installed app.