TWRP 3.1 officially renewed it version and we have the direct link to download TWRP V3.1 recovery. We have shared all the latest bug fixes and new added features of TWRP 3.1.
There have been numerous noticeable changes in this custom recovery other than the coding level changes. One of them is the use of vold decrypt for HTC devices which is mostly related to system protons vold and vdc libraries and binaries for decrypting the data partition. Another amazing feature of this new update is the ability to take the backup directly to your PC.
Here on this post, we will be telling you where to download the official TWRP 3.1 update and also give you the full changelog of TWRP 3.1.
Download TWRP 3.1
You can download the latest version by going to this website -> https://twrp.me/Devices/
Full changelog of TWRP 3.1
- Vold decrpt on few selected HTC devices, TWRP will attempt to use system partition’s vold and vds libraries to decrypt the data partition.
- Adb badkup to stream backup directly to your PC. You can see the documentation by going to the following link -> https://github.com/omnirom/androidbootablerecovery/commit/ce8f83c48d200106ff61ad530c863b15c16949d9
- A few tweaks to MTP startup routines.
- There is support for the new Android 7.x xattrs for backup and restore to fix the loss of data after restore.
- There is also support for POSIX file capabilities backup and restore to fix VoLTE on HTC devices.
- Indicates users that internal storage is not backed up
- Minimal getcap and setcap support
- Option to shut off backlight using power key
- Provides boot slot support, as well as support for FBE, decrypt and backing up / restoring FBE policies
- TWRP app install prompt during reboots
- Support for new Android 7.x log command and update for recovery sources to AOSP 7.1
- There is also support for AB OTA zips as well as numerous bug fixes and other imporvements.
- Essential Tips to Help Improve Your Smartphone Performance
- Discord Screen Share Audio Not Working Error
- How to turn off safe mode on tumblr
- How to Recover Lost Photos/Contacts/Messages on iOS 13
- How to Scan Documents and Make PDFs with iPhone or iPad
- How to block text messages on Samsung
- How to Create an Effective UX/UI for Your Mobile App
- Top 5 Apps Like ChatRad
- Most Essential Android Privacy Settings: Adjust Them Now
- What Is Com.lge.launcher3 | What Is The Use Of Com.lge.launcher3