How to Use Odin on MAC OSX – Download JOdin3
People search for the tools to connect their Android smartphone using their iOS like MacBook, MacBook Air or iMac. There are very few tools that help us to connect our smartphone with iOS. Since Odin is one of the tools that guides us to connect in addition to help us to perform all the task we need to work with our smartphone. Hence, we’re likely to talk about Odin for Mac. Specifically, what’s JOdin3. With Odin you can Root your Samsung Smartphone or tablet, Flash Custom ROMs, Install Stock firmware and Custom Recoveries in your Samsung tablets and smartphones. Odin is now available for downloading for MAC OS X. Those who have MAC can now download jodin3 to flash their Samsung devices. Because of a XDA Recognized Developer AdamOutler who made the windows based Odin available for Mac OS X. Here in this report, you can find out how to download Odin for MAC OSX and how to use Odin on MAC OSX. Just follow our step by step manual and within in no time, you’ll have the ability to use Odin on MAC.
New Download Links of Odin Flash Tool For Mac 2019 is currently Added. So, guys if you’re searching for the working method to utilize Odin Flash Tool in your Mac, Linux device then you’re at the perfect location. Today we gonna supply you with the newest Download Link of Odin Flash Tool for Mac 2019 and the setup procedure. Odin for Mac is also called Jodin, because the Odin is mostly designed for the windows users so they can upgrade their Samsung devices with the support of it.
Also read: Download Miracle Box
What is Odin (j0din)
It is the flash tool used to connect your Samsung smartphones sponsored by Samsung Inc.. It’s very light software, used by the millions of those users worldwide. It has been proven the best instrument to connect Samsung smartphones or tablets using the Windows, Linux or iOS.
We are only concern about the Odin on Mac. Hence, in order to flash your smartphone’s firmware, you simply need to link it with the Mac and put on the download mode or Odin mode.
Features of Odin
Odin is designed in a way to work such as flashing firmware, recover data, bootloader, update the kernel or rooting the apparatus. Some most frequently used features of the Samsung Odin is enlisted below.
Flash Stock Firmware:
With the help of Odin, you can Flash your Stock Firmware of the device. Hence, this tool helps us to fix the issues like crash, boot loop etc. Since it is very helpful to fix such errors with the help of Odin.
Flash Custom Firmware:
Custom Firmware generally refers to the Custom ROM. Hence, we can Flash our Custom Firmware of the device with the help of Odin. You can modify or replace the contents of the ROM. Since it works with the desired processing.
Flash Recovery File:
If you are familiar with TWRP(Team Win Recovery Project). Odin also allows the user to Flash Stock or Custom Recovery. Since you can add many more functions to your android with the help of Odin.
Also read: Get Minimal ADB and Fastboot tools for WIN/MAC/Linux
Custom Kernel is nothing but it is the way to achieve some special features which initially not present in your kernel from manufacturers. Hence, Flashing Kernels is possible with Odin. You just need Odin Flashable Kernel which is “.tar” and also it must be compatible with your device.
Flash Root Package:
Odin can also Flash Custom Root packages to letting root access on your device.
Download Odin Flash Tool For Mac (JOdin3 – Direct Links)
- Need to install the latest version of Java on your MAC from here.
- Download and install the Heimdall on your MAC from here.
- Keep the Samsung USB driver updated.
- Make sure to don’t have Samsung Kies installed on your MacBook. [If installed, uninstall it first]
- Now, connect your device with MacBook via a USB cable.
- Finally, enable USB Debugging Mode on your Samsung device from Settings > Developer Options.
Steps to Download and Install Odin for Mac (Jodin3)
- First of all, download the offline version of Jodin3 or access the online Jodin3 on your MacBook. (Link is given above)
- Open the Jodin3 (Offline or Online) then Tap on the PDA tab.
- After that Navigate to the required .tar.md5 file which you want to flash on your Samsung Android device
- Now boot your Samsung device into bootloader mode.
- [Bootloader Mode: Press and Hold the Power + Volume Down + Home buttons simultaneously and plug it to MacBook using a USB cable]
- After that just uncheck all the options in Jodin3 except Auto-Reboot option.
- Click on the Start button and Jodin3 will ask you to load the PIT file of your device.
- Then Just follow the steps properly described as the on-screen guide.
- Once flashing is done, your Samsung device will reboot automatically.
- You’re done. Happy flashing
Also read: Pandora premium apk download
The latest version is JOdin3:
Jodin3 is the latest version of Odin for Mac OS. so you can download Latest version in many reputed websites beware of Fake hyperlinks which lead you to unwanted risky phase.