Are you using a Sony Xperia smartphone or tablet? Would you like to connect your Xperia Android device to the computer but without installing Sony PC Companion? If yes is your answer, well then you are on the right page. Download Sony Xperia USB Drivers from here (download the one based on your model number), install it on your Windows based computer and connect your Sony Android smartphone or tablet to the computer successfully.
Although Sony offers PC Companion for their customers, some people prefer to download and install USB drivers in their computer for connecting their devices. If you are one of those people, then you can download Sony Xperia USB driver from the table given below.
Download Sony Xperia USB Drivers
Points To Remember:
1) Sony officially provides all the USB Drivers given here. If you encounter any issues while installing them or using them, contact Sony Support.
2) If your Sony Xperia device is bricked, download Sony Xperia stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet to unbrick it.
3) If you would like to get rooting tutorials, Android firmware upgrade tutorials, custom or stock ROM installation tutorials, custom recovery (CWM or TWRP) installation tutorials, etc.
4) If you can’t find the USB driver of your Sony Xperia Android device on this page, drop a comment below. We will add the USB driver for your device ASAP.
5) To connect your Sony Xperia smartphone or tablet with the Windows computer, you just have to download the Sony Xperia USB driver of your smartphone and install it in the computer.
- Discord Screen Share Audio Not Working Error
- How to Fix Hulu Playback Failure
- Chrome Continue Where You Left Off Not Working – FIX
- 5 Best Online Fake Receipt Maker Tools
- Best Working Kodi 18 Leia Builds | November 2019
- How to Install VMAXX Kodi Addon
- How to Install Kodi Bae Repository
- Need for Speed Heat – Review
- iPhone Camera Not Focusing Fix
- How to fix iPhone XS Max with ghost touch bug after iOS 13