In this article we will provide you Full Step by Step Guide how to Install Android ADB and Fastboot On Your Windows. This is the easiest and fastest guide to Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows device. If you want to root or want to do any other modding to your android device through fast boot then you must have ADB and Fastboot installed on your Windows, otherwise, the device will not connect to your PC and you can’t perform any task. Both the tools are used to send terminal commands to an Android device from a PC command line. So follow the instructions and you will have all the freedom with your device.
Full guide how to Install Android ADB and Fastboot
If the above version doesn’t work well, try ADB installer v1.3
Step By Step Guide how to Install Android ADB and Fastboot
- First Download the adb-setup-1.4.2.exe file from the download link above.
- Double-click/Run the adb-setup-1.4.2.exe file.
- You will see a command prompt window with blue background. Say YES to all the prompts on this screen.
└ To say YES, just type Y and hit enter.
Once ADB, Fastboot and Drivers are installed, the setup window will automatically close and you’ll have a working ADB and Fastboot on your Windows. And this is the fastest way to do this task. If you have any suggestions please leave in comments section below.
- How To Jailbreak Iphone 6 or 6s
- Can’t login to UltiPro from home
- MobiKin: The Best Assistant for Android
- Tips for Winning Money With Your Mobile Phone
- Snoopza Review – Android Phone Spy App
- Best Mobile Technology is 5G and it is in Trend in Latest Tech News
- Best FM Radio Apps For Android Without Internet 2020
- Best Hookup Apps for Android and iOS 2020
- What is a VPN?
- Avoid Falling For These Robocall Scams by Educating Yourself