In this article we will provide you Full Step by Step Guide how to Install Android ADB and Fastboot On Your Windows. This is the easiest and fastest guide to Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows device. If you want to root or want to do any other modding to your android device through fast boot then you must have ADB and Fastboot installed on your Windows, otherwise, the device will not connect to your PC and you can’t perform any task. Both the tools are used to send terminal commands to an Android device from a PC command line. So follow the instructions and you will have all the freedom with your device.
Full guide how to Install Android ADB and Fastboot
If the above version doesn’t work well, try ADB installer v1.3
Step By Step Guide how to Install Android ADB and Fastboot
- First Download the adb-setup-1.4.2.exe file from the download link above.
- Double-click/Run the adb-setup-1.4.2.exe file.
- You will see a command prompt window with blue background. Say YES to all the prompts on this screen.
└ To say YES, just type Y and hit enter.
Once ADB, Fastboot and Drivers are installed, the setup window will automatically close and you’ll have a working ADB and Fastboot on your Windows. And this is the fastest way to do this task. If you have any suggestions please leave in comments section below.
- How to Fix PUBG Mobile Device Not Supported
- What Is Chocoeukor | Chocoeukor App
- Cydia Impactor Download
- Download Redsn0w
- Top Games For Your iPhone XR or Iphone XS
- Top 5 Toughest Phone Cases
- The Best Insurance Policy For Your iPhone XS
- SuperSU: Installation Guide – SU Binary Occupied – fix
- Beginners’ Guide to Buying Karaoke Machines – DO NOT BUY FROM karaokebananza.com
- Backpage Alternative Websites 2019