DirecTV Now is a subscription-based video streaming service that’s owned by AT & T. DirecTV Now enables its users in the United States to stream TV programs from cable stations. The service was launched in 2016, and as of July 2018, there are over 1.8 million readers. DirecTV is also available for Amazon Firestick; however, you may not find it at the official shop if you’re outside America. Hence, you must set up DirecTV Now on Firestick as a third party program. The latest edition of DirecTV Now is the versions 2.0.17 and contains larger fonts and functionality improvements. With this latest upgraded, the DirecTV Now app is much easier to navigate in APP.
Also read: How to Install Xfinity Stream on Firestick
Official DirecTV Now pricing:
DIRECTV NOW packages and pricing
DirecTV now, but we know the way how to ignore this and use DIRECTV NOW for FREE. So please follow our guide.
Also read: SockShare review
Install DirecTV Now on Firestick
Before we start, please enable – Apps from unknown sources. You can do this:
Go to Settings -> My Fire TV -> Developer Options -> Apps from unknown sources -> Turn On
- Open your firestick and connect with wifi Network
- Now Go to Home screen and click on the search icon
- Type “DirecTV Now” and click the search button
- The DirecTV Now app, along with other resultant apps, will appear. Click on the DirecTV Now app.
- Click on Download and app will start downloading
- Once downloaded, click on Open
Install DirecTV Now on Firestick Through Downloader
- Launch your firestick
- Choose the settings option
- Click on MY Fire TV
- Click on developer Options
- Turn on apps from unknown sources
- Search for downloader on the home screen
- Install downloader on firestick
- Open downloader and enter this URL – https://bit.ly/2XGsHoz
- The installation process of the DirecTV now On Amazon Firestick will start automatically with the help of downloader
- After downloading, click on next and then install
- Open DirecTV Now App on firestick.
DirecTV Now Problems & Fixes
How to Fix DirecTV Now Sound & Video Problems
If you get sound, but no picture there are some steps you can take to fix this fairly common DirecTV Now problem.
When this happens on a device connected to your TV, you should;
- Check the HDMI connection.
- Restart the device
- Check for updates on your device.
- Close the DirecTV Now app.
- Uninstall and re-install the DirecTV Now app.
On some devices you may need to go further and clear the cache. This is recommended on Amazon Fire TV devices. To do this go to;
- Select the Settings section.
- Select the Apps menu.
- Select the Manage Installed Apps option.
- Select the DIRECTV NOW app.
- Select Clear Cache.
- Select Clear Data from the pop-up menu.
Combined these steps should help fix DirecTV Now audio and video problems on devices connected to a TV.
How to Fix DirecTV Now Error 10
If you are trying to watch DirecTV Now and get Error 10: No Connection, you should check to see if it works on other devices or if you can connect to other websites or services.
The next thing to do is restart your home network. In most cases, you simply unplug your router for 30 to 60 seconds and then plug it back in.
In cases where restarting the network doesn’t help you may need to adjust your WiFi signal or invest in a better router or whole home network.
How to Fix DirecTV Now Error 20
If you can’t login to DirecTV Now and you see Error 20, you should check your password. If you still cannot login, use the app or website to reset your password.
In cases where the problem continues, check Twitter to see if there is a widespread login problem.
DirecTV Now is a value using streaming service when you look for the perfect way to get connected with your favorite television programs and on-demand contents with no tv. It includes yearly contract, no hardware, and credit ratings and so streaming is made reliable. With the program that is direcTV, you’ll find the means of streaming contents in a low cost. You may try out the direcTV Now and share with us your experience .