If you interested or received an email from Citibank You can get a credit card here: citi.com/applynowdoublecas. But if you don’t have the invitation number you need to follow this simple tutorial to get the number first. Before you even apply for this free credit card from Citibank you might want to know some details about the card, it has a 0% intro APR offer which you will find on your pre-screened letter. The reason it’s called the double cash card is that you get up to 2% cashback when you buy something with your card. So the more You spend money more you get back 🙂 The card has no annual fee! You also get another 1% cashback when you pay these purchases, and it doesn’t matter if you pay them in full or if you pay it over time.
Also read: wyff ios app
HOW TO GET CITI.COM/APPLYNOWDOUBLECASH INVITATION NUMBER
- You must have a good to great credit score
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- Designed consumers who look for cash back rewards with their credit cards
- The Invitation Number can be found on the application form
- The Citi.com/applynowdoublecash invitation number is not required but means the applicant has been pre-screened
- If you transfer a balance, interest will be charged on your purchases unless you pay your entire balance (including balance transfers) by the due date each month
So if you already meet all criteria you now start to wonder how to get citi.com/applynowdoublecash Invitation Number? Then you are the right place to find. We will show you all about Citi.com/applynowdoublecash.
Need to remember what you get by joining citi.com/applynowdoublecash
- 1% Cash Back for all purchases
- 1% Cash Back when paying your balance
- Combined 2% back for purchases and payment
- 0% Balance Transfer offer for 18 months
- Late Fee Pass (first late payment fee waived)
- Sync your card with Apple Pay
- 15.74% – 25.74% Variable APR
- Zero annual fee
Other Citi Double Cash Credit Card Notes
- Your promotional Balance Transfers must be finished within 4 months of account opening
- And it charges some fees of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Also, it has NO CAPS on the total amount of cash back you can earn
- You do not earn cash back on balance transfers, cash advances, account fees, interest, or returned items.
Any questions in regards to Citi.com/applynowdoublecash Invitation Number can be directed to the toll-free Citi customer service hotline at 1-800-950-5114.
References links for Citi.com/ApplyNowDoubleCash
- citi com applythankyoupreferredcard invitation number
- citi.com/applycitisimplicity invitation number
- citi card login
- applynow.citicards.com with invitation number
Overall City cach back card is one of the best card you can get online!