Manually adding Sources/Repositories to Cydia:
1. Open Cydia and select Manage option on the lower menu bar.
2. Select Sources option and click Edit then Add on the upper menu bar.
3. In pop-up window type Source/Repo url correctly and click Add Source.
4. After source have been added click Return to Cydia then Done.
5. That’s it!
Installing Sources to Cydia from menu:
1. Launch Cydia and sellect Home option on the lower menu bar.
2. Select More Package Sources option.
3. From the list of all the sources, choose the exact one that can be installed through Cydia.
4. Select Install in the upper right corner and click Confirm.
5. After installation select Return to Cydia and that’s it!
- Unwritten Rules of Jigsaw Puzzles
- iPhone Camera Not Focusing Fix
- iPhone X screen frozen and can’t turn off | How to turn off iPhone X
- What Are Some Excellent Methods to Boost Mac Performance
- Captain America – the best among slot machines for mobile devices
- Free Marvel slots with no download for mobile devices
- Broadband Jargon | Confusing Terms Explained
- Best photo overlays app
- How to block text messages on Samsung
- How Video Games Affect Behavior Students