Manually adding Sources/Repositories to Cydia:
1. Open Cydia and select Manage option on the lower menu bar.
2. Select Sources option and click Edit then Add on the upper menu bar.
3. In pop-up window type Source/Repo url correctly and click Add Source.
4. After source have been added click Return to Cydia then Done.
5. That’s it!
Installing Sources to Cydia from menu:
1. Launch Cydia and sellect Home option on the lower menu bar.
2. Select More Package Sources option.
3. From the list of all the sources, choose the exact one that can be installed through Cydia.
4. Select Install in the upper right corner and click Confirm.
5. After installation select Return to Cydia and that’s it!
- iPhone Won’t Turn On Or Charge?
- Fortnite: Search chests inside containers with windows
- What Is Chocoeukor | Chocoeukor App
- SuperSU: Installation Guide – SU Binary Occupied – fix
- WYFF iOS APP Download
- Nokia RM 1035 Flash File
- Download Lenovo PC Suite and USB Drivers
- SM-J200G Galaxy j2 Stock, 4File repair Firmware, 5.1.1
- DOWNLOAD SPD USB DRIVER | SPREADTRUM USB DRIVER
- Download WhatsApp Sniffer Apk For Android Latest Version 2019