Manually adding Sources/Repositories to Cydia:
1. Open Cydia and select Manage option on the lower menu bar.
2. Select Sources option and click Edit then Add on the upper menu bar.
3. In pop-up window type Source/Repo url correctly and click Add Source.
4. After source have been added click Return to Cydia then Done.
5. That’s it!
Installing Sources to Cydia from menu:
1. Launch Cydia and sellect Home option on the lower menu bar.
2. Select More Package Sources option.
3. From the list of all the sources, choose the exact one that can be installed through Cydia.
4. Select Install in the upper right corner and click Confirm.
5. After installation select Return to Cydia and that’s it!
- 10 Best Torrent Sites to Get E-Books for Free
- How To Jailbreak Iphone 6 or 6s
- Can’t login to UltiPro from home
- MobiKin: The Best Assistant for Android
- Tips for Winning Money With Your Mobile Phone
- Snoopza Review – Android Phone Spy App
- Best Mobile Technology is 5G and it is in Trend in Latest Tech News
- Best FM Radio Apps For Android Without Internet 2020
- Best Hookup Apps for Android and iOS 2020
- What is a VPN?