Nintendo DS is a handheld gaming device developed and fabricated by Nintendo, which was first launched in 2004, was considered a exceptional gaming device with dual screens. Up to now, Nintendo DS has had a massive number of games, most of which are very great and attract millions of fans around the world. Nintendo has released a number of them on the mobile. Through the years, the number of Nintendo DS game fans has been growing, they want a solution to play them on their Android devices — which are stronger than Nintendo DS devices. Finally, we’ve got the answer with DraStic DS Emulator.
You can find some applications that allow simulating to play Nintendo DS games. However, most of them are ineffective, heavy and slow. DraStic DS Emulator differs. Here is the best Nintendo DS emulator on mobile. The app allows you to run all of the exclusive games on Nintendo With full speed, and the interface and buttons are fully compatible With the touchscreen on Android. Files to the memory card, unlock simulator and revel in the game.
What is DraStic DS Emulator?
The Nintendo DS or GBA emulator on Android is always limited by Google. Maybe, they don’t want users to care too much about this game genre to increase profits for other apps on Play Store. Therefore, Nintendo Emulator is always a popular application. DraStic DS Emulator is an emulator application on Android, enabling users to play Nintendo DS games, considered the best emulator on mobile. Presently, DraStic DS Emulator can run all Nintendo DS games at high speed smoothly, right on your smartphone.
DraStic DS Emulator is developed based on the features of Nintendo DS, developed by Exophase and released for the first time in 2016. Currently, the latest version of the application is r126.96.36.199a. Although DraStic DS Emulator is a paid application on the Play Store which you’ve got to pay $ 5.99, it still has more than 1 million downloads and a great deal of 5-star rating. There is another plus point of DraStic DS Emulator is that it’s very light (just 12M) which can run smoother on most Android devices.
How to Download and Install DraStic DS Emulator APK?
As we mentioned, DraStic DS Emulator is a paid app that costs $ 5.99. You can visit the Play Store to buy it to support the developer. We understand that many people do not have the condition of spending a lot of money to buy a mobile app. Therefore, we bring you the latest DraStic DS Emulator APK download link, in which you can download and install it completely free.
DraStic DS Emulator is easy to install and use. If you are a new Android user and do not know how to install it via APK, you can refer to the steps below:
- Download the game’s APK file via the link we provide.
- If you download it using a PC, please connect your PC with your Android Smartphone to transfer the file. Do not forget the folder that you have located it.
- Use “File Manager” browse to go to the folder where you downloaded the file, open it to start the installation. (If your device does not have a File Manager, we recommend using a 3rd party application named ES File Manager.)
- If you have been declined installation, you need to do one more step. Go to “Setting” from the main screen, open the “Privacy” option, in which you see the “Unknown Source” option, tap it to Enable.
- Now, you can back to the previous step; you can install the DraStic DS Emulator APK without any problems.
- The installation process will take you 10-20 seconds. You have to wait for it to finish.
- You have finished installing the DraStic DS Emulator, the app that appears in App Draws.
How to remove DraStic DS Emulator License Latest Version 2019?
However, if you open the application, a license error message will appear so you can not access the application. You can open it and start playing the Nintendo DS game right on your Android device. We will show you how to fix the license error on DraStic DS Emulator.
- Download all the APK files we have provided, they are Jasi Patcher, Xposed Installer and DraStic DS Emulator. (Direct download link and all files are 100% safe) then Save them to any folder in your device.
- Use File Manager to browse to the directory where the downloaded files are stored to be ready for installation.
- Install Xposed Installer, then install Virtual Xposed and DraStic DS Emulator. (You just need to open the APK file and click install).
- Now, open the Virtual Xposed application, at the main menu, select “Add File”. Then select the DraStic DS Emulator and Jasi Patcher files. Wait for the installation process to complete.
- Restart Xposed Installer then click on the 3 dots icon in the top right corner. Tap on “Modules” then you will see a list of modules you have installed, check Jasi Patcher box.
- Open Setting-> App. Find the VirtualXposed icon, click on it and select “Force Stop“.
- Open Jasi Patcher -> Select Default. Next, select “Emulation” -> Select App then select Drastic. At the Emulation interface, find the “License Emulation” option then swipe to enable it.
- Now open Drastic DS Emulator, you will still see the License error message. Please close the application and reopen to see the miracle! Good luck.