The new TomTom GO Mobile app is a sleek combination of the latest TomTom car navigation technology and world-class traffic information. This is the newest version of TomTom android GPS app. With this app you will always choose the best route available based on accurate, real-time traffic information that gets you to your destination faster, every day.
WHAT’S NEW in TomTom Go 1.14.1
These new maps take up less space and let you drive cross-border within Europe.
How to use it
This are the steps I’ve made to make it work
1. Uninstall old version
2. install new version from Google Play
3. go through the install until having to choose a map, Exit the app
4. uninstall tomtom Go
5. Install patched version
6. Start Tomtom Go, I get an FC the first time I start, go to Settings > Apps > Go > Storage > clear data
7. start Tomtom again, this time the app starts normally
8. choose and start downloading your map.
- How to block unknown callers on iPhone
- Sony Xperia 5 Review
- EaseUS Data Recovery review
- How to Install and Configure Real Debrid on Kodi
- How to Install Titanium TV on Firestick
- How to Install Vudu on Firestick
- How to fix no mobile data or internet | mobile data not working
- How to block text messages on Samsung
- How to Scan Documents and Make PDFs with iPhone or iPad
- How to Install and Setup IPTV for Roku