If You’re looking for an easy way to root your Android smartphone or Tablet, then using iRoot Android program is the best choice at the moment. iRoot Android app offers the simplest way to root your own Android apparatus I.e., it is going to let you route your smartphone or tablet only by a tap Here, we have supplied all versions of root Android program (iroot.apk) that has been released till today.
To Get complete access to your own Android device just like the admin of the device, you need to root your own Android smartphone. By rooting your Android device, it is simple to install some applications that enhance the performance of your device. After rooting your Android device, you can observe that the battery life of your phone increases rapidly.
There are many rooting apps present on the web today. Some of them are popular like KingRoot, Root Master. But, the iRoot rooting program offers top-notch Attributes to each of the users. The users can easily root their Android Apparatus in the best way in contrast to other iRoot alternative rooting tools. In this tutorial, We’ve included the complete detailed Procedure To root Android device using the iRoot tool.
Download iRoot APK For Android To Root Your Device
Before we begin with the installing the APK file on your device, you have to make sure; you can install the apps from the external source. To do that follow below steps,
Go to Settings >> Security >> check / tick “Unknown sources”.
Once that’s done, you can now download & install iRoot to your device.
Root Android Without using the desktop with iRoot,
- First of all, you need to download the iRoot app on your Android device.
- At the time of installing the iRoot app, you will get a pop-up message asking whether you are willing to install it or not.
- Just tap Install button and proceed with the installation process.
- You need to make sure that you have turned on mobile data on your device.
- In order to turn on Wi-Fi, just go to Settings >> Wireless & Network on your Android device and toggle the button to ON.
- After successfully downloading and installing the iRoot app, you can click to launch the app.
- Open the app and connect your Android device to a PC using the USB device.
- You need to enable USB debugging on your computer.
- You have to wait for some time so as to complete the installation of iRoot on your Android device.
- Just hit the root button.
- If you have already rooted your Android smartphone, you can see a pop-up message that says the device has root permissions.
- After the completion of the rooting process of your Android device, you can simply tap on the complete button.
- Later, you can see the page that says ‘Device root successes.’
- Done, you have successfully rooted your android device.
iRoot is compatible with
- Android Froyo.
- Android Gingerbread.
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich (Android ICS)
- Android Jelly Bean.
- Android KitKat.
Requirements to Root an Android Phone
Here are the essential requirements that the user need to have so as to root their Android smartphone through iRoot tool:
- Your Android apparatus must run the latest edition of the Android operating system or run Android 2.2 and above versions of the Android platform.
- You need to have a Windows-powered computer Notebook.
- Make sure that your Android apparatus has a decent battery so that your rooting procedure doesn’t interrupt in the middle.
Download and Install iRoot on Windows PC
- Download iRoot for pc here
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
To do this
- Enter your mobile device Settings
- Select the “Developer options”
- Check “USB debugging”
- Confirm the operation if requested.
- Follow the on-screen steps to install this Android emulator on your device.
- You can then finish the installation process without any hassle.
- Launch the software program on your PC and run the emulator app.
- Open the app and you will see the home page of Bluestacks emulator. Enter the name of the app as iRoot in the search field and hit the enter button.
- You can then easily download and install the iRoot app on your Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 device platforms.