Google has slowly been adding a dim mode to several of its Applications, such as YouTube and Google News. For quite some time, Google Maps has affirmed a”Night” mode, which turns out the navigation Interface dark. However, that feature is not able to be manually toggled. Today, however, we’ll Show You How You Can induce that setting to stay On all the time. Here’s how to force Google Maps dark mode on Android.
How to force Google Maps dark mode on Android
- Open Google Maps
- Access Maps Settings
- Access Navigation Settings
- Scroll to “Map Display” and change Color Scheme setting
To be clear, this tutorial will not tell you how you can add a dark mode into the Google Maps app in complete — that simply does not exist (for the time being ). Rather, Google has an option built into the program which lets you force the”night” mode to be turned on all of the time. By default, it is set to automatic which toggles the color scheme off or on depending on the time of day.
1. Open Google Maps
First, you’ll need to open up Google Maps on your phone. You’ll also want to ensure that you’re running the latest version of the application. It’s not clear exactly which version of Maps for Android adds the needed toggle, but it’s gone live for all users sometime in the past few releases.
2. Access Maps Settings
Once Google Maps is open, you’ll want to access the settings menu. On Android, you’ll do this by swiping in the menu from the left-hand side of the screen, then tapping “settings” towards the bottom of that list.
3. Access Navigation Settings
To add Spotify to Google Maps, you’ll next need to visit the Navigation Settings in the Maps app. On Android, you’ll do this by scrolling to the bottom of the settings menu and looking for the section labeled “Navigation Settings.”
4. Scroll to “Map Display” and change Color Scheme Setting
Once you’re in the Navigation Settings, scrolling down about 2/3 of the page should pull up a section title “Map Display.” Here, you can pick between Automatic, Day, and Night options. To force a constant Google Maps dark mode for navigation, you’ll want to select the Night option. With that enabled, any time you go into navigation, it will display the map with a dark theme, at least on your phone’s display.
- iPhone Won’t Turn On Or Charge?
- Fortnite: Search chests inside containers with windows
- What Is Chocoeukor | Chocoeukor App
- SuperSU: Installation Guide – SU Binary Occupied – fix
- WYFF iOS APP Download
- Nokia RM 1035 Flash File
- Download Lenovo PC Suite and USB Drivers
- SM-J200G Galaxy j2 Stock, 4File repair Firmware, 5.1.1
- DOWNLOAD SPD USB DRIVER | SPREADTRUM USB DRIVER
- Download WhatsApp Sniffer Apk For Android Latest Version 2019